Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Map

It was last year, to be precise - just a couple of month back then.

A friend of mine, Siu Zen came back from Singapore after sometime. We decided for a casual outing at Mid Valley; tagging along the newly coupled, Edward and Mei Hui.
Siu Zen insisted me to drive her;

"Aiya, can lah", she babbled

"Don't want lah, you ask Mei Hui okay?", I answered

"No, very easy only.....", she continued.

I took a day convincing her I was the worst navigator in the planet. At last, I surrendered on her stubbornness and I decided to give a try.
Then, she e-mailed me a map......
....that drew by her!
End of the day, I managed to arrived her place without getting lost.

PS: The map is sorta cute.............................. but the artist is just the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment